Tuesday, August 3, 2010

X marks the Spot

For the life of me I cannot remember the last time I’ve done one of these. Sorta feels like jerking off with a “dead arm”…but I digress. I haven’t stepped away from X-marks the spot because of a deficient amount of interest; it was, more appropriately, a lack of inspiration because hardly any awesome news has come down the pipe line. Fuckin’ bullshit liberal media . *

X.) I’m calling it now. Super Skrull is a totally broken character.





Addendum: Thor is a beast

X.)It’s a shame more comic book movies haven’t discovered how potentially awesome a big screen 3D animated adaptation could be.



X.)Kanye-isms are a dichotomy of both wit and wisdom…

"Avatar on the 13 foot screen ....wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!!!"

...If they were obnoxiously drunk and impossibly rich.

*To be read with a southern parlance

1 comment: